Mark My Papers (MMP) had been initially launched to greatly help house educators access marking that is professional formal examiners. The idea has exploded quickly to encompass schools, individuals and mature students and tutor teams across the world. Our solutions have become too now consist of in-house exam paper writing, creation of model responses and instructor moderation packages.
Our core goals remain as follows:-
- To carry marking that is professional we of authorized, formal examiners every single and each pupil.
- To offer detailed feedback making sure that students can comprehend their very own skills and weaknesses.
- To alleviate the responsibility of marking in schools where staff are in short supply of time to enable them to consider training.
- To create a 3rd party perspective to assessment – a fresh couple of eyes free of unintended bias that is emotional.
Undertaking exams at home may be a daunting experience. Ensuring that your youngster is on target to attain his / her life objectives is definitely a responsibility that is overwhelming and with no help of the college numerous moms and dads feel confused as to exactly how they are able to determine their child’s progress. Mark our Papers enables house educated pupils to get into teaching experts who mark formally for the leading exam that is public, specially Cambridge (CAIE) and Edexcel at iGCSE degree. Marking is subjective and learning how to interpret the AOs (evaluation Objectives) is just a finely tuned skill.
- We are able to mark frequently, eliteessaywriters.com/blog/best-college-essay-examples sign up occasionally or as preparation for exams.
- Often our house educating pupils require guidance as to which specification is nevertheless current – we are content to aid such requirements and are likely involved in your house training journey.
- Ensuring that house education can still supply wide opportunities through moving general general public exams is a concern that is major some families so we may bring reassurance. Continue reading “UNDERSTANDING YOUR SCHOOL EXAM ASSESSMENT OBJECTIVES”